Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin has revealed a new MySejahtera update that allows users to generate a PDF copy of their COVID-19 vaccine certificate. The new feature would make it easier for individuals to print out or to attach their vaccine certificate for travel purposes.
How to export COVID-19 vaccine certificate on MySejahtera?
- Firstly, make sure you’ve updated your MySejahtera app (Apple App Store, Google Play Store and Huawei App Gallery) to the latest 1.0.48 version.
- Go to your Profile tab in MySejahtera and scroll down to the Digital Certificate section.
- Below your vaccine dose details, you should find two options “Show QR” and “Generate”
- Tap on “Generate” to create your PDF copy.
- Once that’s done, the “Generate” button should turn to “Download”.
- Click on “Download” to view your vaccine certifcate in PDF format.
The PDF will contain your personal details as well as your vaccination record, and you are able to print out a hard copy on a single page. The certificate is written in both English and Malay, which makes it handy when travelling to other countries. Also included are QR codes for each vaccine dose. Anyone can verify if the vaccine certificate is valid by scanning it with the Vaccine Certificate Verifier app that’s available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
With international travel opening up very soon, most countries and airlines would require proof of full vaccination. AirAsia Malaysia has recently announced that all passengers are required to be fully vaccinated before they are allowed to board their flights. It is mandatory for all passengers to check in and to attach all necessary COVID-19 related documents for verification via the AirAsia app.
For individuals that have gotten fully vaccinated outside of Malaysia, they are now able to request a digital vaccine certificate via MySejahtera. Just go to Help Desk and select “N. I have received my vaccination overseas and would like to obtain my digital certificate in MySejahtera”. Users are required to attach a copy of their vaccine card and once approved, the digital certificate will be reflected in the app.
[ SOURCE ]